Thursday, December 18, 2008

Count down.....















You better watch out, you better
not cry, you better not pout,
i'm telling you why, Santa Claus
is coming to town.


A week from now he will have
been here to leave presents
for all good girls and boys.
i just love this time of year.


The reverence of the season. the busy of the season. it is just exciting.

When i see a nativity set,with Mary and baby Jesus it reminds me of when my four original kids were born. when you finally realizethat your heart extends, and is now outside of your own self. even when the ages range 28 years down to 17 years. then as those other kids came along, now they range from 32 years down to 12 weeks. (and counting), now more pieces of my heart are walking around outside of myself.



This week as Christmas gets closer i will be counting the blessings that Jesus has given me.

No comments: