Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zoo Lights!!!! :)

Man with baby


We went to our second annual zoo lights with the family. It was a lot of fun for most of us. I think Gracie was not impressed at all, until grammy took her inside one of the cafe's and layed her on the table so she could talk to the candy canes that were hanging from the ceiling.
We had hot chocolate, and road the carasoul. They had more exhibits and animals out this year than they did last year. They also had more lights. It was also a lot colder this year than last. I am glad i had my snowmobile gear.
One of these times we want to go to the zoo in the daylight and when it is warmer to see the animals. Dave and I have annual grandparents plus passes, but they only get used for zoo lights. It is silly I know. I keep thinking if i buy them every year sooner or later we will use them more often.
I guess that is it for now. It was just a great time being with the kids and grandkids for the evening.





1 comment:

Ashley said...

that looks like lots of fun but i missed you guys and grandmas house yesterday!!!